Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Report an issue

Use this form to report non-urgent issues with city services. 

Call us to report urgent issues such as parking enforcement, noise complaints, water and sewer problems, or downed trees.  


Allowed extensions .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .heif

To request follow up, enter contact info below. 

If your issue requires follow up, you will be contacted within 1 to 3 business days. 

Responses are sent directly to the service area responsible for the issue selected. All responses are taken by city staff as information.